This CPCS training course is aimed at people who require a formal qualification for operating aPiling Rig bored above 20 Tonnes.
At the end of your CPCS A77 Telehandler 360 Slew Course you will be able to:
- Complete all manufacturer pre-start and running checks and prepare the excavator for travel
- Prepare and set the telehandler for each lift. Fit the relevant attachment.
- Lift load & place at ground level at an indicated point using full reach (horizontal) of the telehandler.
- Lift load & reverse in a straight line for at least 20m, passing through a restriction at the end of the run.
- Place load onto the vehicle bed. Lift load at max radius and slew through 200° & land load within 2m of machines max radius.
- Lift load & simulate a concrete pouring exercise by traveling the load in a straight line (min 6m) and land load at given place.
- Travel up & down the slope, over rough terrain & pass through a chicane. Stop & restart on incline (loaded).
- High lift & retrieve load. Lorry loading & unloading. Stack 3 loads vertically & de-stack.
- Lift & place load at a given point below ground level or behind a structure. Create stack at a given location.
- Lift load from min to max radius in relation to load. Lift load & reverse for 10m and pass through a restriction.
- Position machine so that stabiliser footprint is 2m from base of tower & lift load (75% radius), slew 90° & place on tower.
- Remove the hook/hoist rope & return the machine ready for fork-use. Park the machine & carry out shut-down & securing procedures.
Learners must have passed the Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last 2 years, prior to course start date.
A good understanding of spoken and written English.
This course consists of two key parts, practical and theory. You’ll spend a day learning the related theory, 3 days practising the practical elements followed by a final day of assessment (for both theory and practical).
Learners will receive a Red CPCS Trained Operator Card on passing the CPCS technical tests, valid for two years.Contact Us More CPCS Plant Training Courses