This CPCS training course is aimed at a telehandler who requires a formal qualification for operating a Crawler Crane.
Through a combination of targeted training and experience, an individual with the telescopic handler will be able to:
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets
Learners must have passed the Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last 2 years, prior to course start date.
A good understanding of spoken and written English.
A mixture of classroom based teaching and practical exercises, followed by a one day assessment.
Telehandler learners will receive a Red CPCS Trained Operator Card on passing the CPCS technical tests, valid for two years.Contact Us More CPCS Plant Training Courses